Oman National Investments Development Company SAOC, (National Investment Funds Company previously) was founded in 1998 by Royal Decree No. 81/98, amended by Royal Decree No. 55/20136, as a closed joint stock company established in order to manage investment funds as well as investments in other multiple sectors, such as industry, tourism, services, real estate development and others.
- ABOUT US
- The company was formed by 10 shareholders as follows: The State General Reserved Fund (SGRF), Public Authority for Social Insurance, Civil Service Employees Pension Fund, Diwan of Royal Court Pension Fund, Ministry of Defense Pension Fund, The Royal Office Pension Fund, Royal Oman Police Pension Fund, The Royal Guard of Oman Pension Fund, Internal Security Services Pension Fund and The Sultan Special Force Pension Fund.
- The company manages the founders’ assets in addition to company’s clients’ assets under its portfolio management licensed activity or through investment funds available to the public and licensed by the Capital Market Authority (CMA). The company manages assets valued at more than RO 223.792 million (as at end of December 2017).
- Private Markets division manages direct investments in Greenfield & brownfield projects
- Public Markets division is responsible for Asset Management in listed space. This division manages Mutual Funds, Client Portfolios, and Proprietary Portfolios
- The company's total assets under management are more than RO 235 Million with Private Equity companies diversified across 10 sectors valued at more than RO 500 Million.
- The Royal Decree No. 55/2013 was issued to change the name of the company to "Oman National Investment Development Company" branded as TANMIA to play a role in the economic diversification of the Sultanate with a commitment from shareholders to invest in the company.
- The company capital was increased to RO 50 Million by dividends proceeds from the National Equity Fund.
- Private Equity fund was established with a capital of RO 20 Million from dividends proceeds from the National Equity Fund.
- GCC Diversified fund was established with a capital of USD 25 Million of dividends proceeds from the National Equity Fund.
- National Equity Fund was established with a capital of RO 45 Million by the company’s shareholders and some of the local banks, with the objective of delivering prudent returns to the unitholders and supporting the market.
- National Investment Funds Company was established by Royal Degree No.81/98, with a capital of RO 2 Million.
9 Nov 2018
Oman Aviation Academy business identity, website launchOman Aviation Academy has launched its business identity and website under the patronage of Shaikh Rashid bin Saif al Saadi, chairman o...
23 Nov 2017
THE 47TH NATIONAL DAYTANMIA joined the Sultanate's celebrations of the 47th National Day by a special gathering for the Management Team and all staff. Th...
5 Oct 2017
TANMIA'S AL KAWTHAR FUND JOINS TAKAFUL OMAN AND BANK NI...TANMIA's Al Kawthar Islamic Fund management team signed an MoU with Takaful Oman Insurance Co and Bank Nizwa, to organize the Sultanat...
26 Jul 2017
SIGNING OMAN AVIATION ACADEMY’S SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENTTANMIA signed the Shareholders’ Agreement of Oman Aviation Academy on 26 July 2017 with its partners: The Omani Authority for Partnersh...
23 Feb 2017
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) UNDER THE DATE PALM I...A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Oman National Investments Development Company “TANMIA”, The Diwan of Royal Court...
19 May 2016
TANMIA ACQUIRES 30% IN BAUER NIMRSigning a new shareholders’ agreement was celebrated on Thursday 19 May 2016 between Bauer Resources GmbH (German company) and Synergy...
27 Mar 2016
MOU SIGNED FOR SETTING UP DRY BULK LOGISTICS CORRIDOR A...Oman National Investments Development Company “TANMIA” along with Sohar Port & Freezone, and Vale in Oman’s Distribution Center; signed...
5 Jan 2016
SIGNING OF MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION FOR ESTABLISHMENT...Under the patronage of H.E. Dr. Ali Masoud Al Sunaidi, Minister of Commerce and Industry, and in the presence of a number of Ministers...
25 Oct 2015
TANMIA TO INVEST IN A $400 MILLION JOINT FOOD FUND WITH...Tanmia, Along with The State General Reserve Fund (SGRF) and other investors have signed an agreement to establish Gulf Japan Food Fund...
11 Jul 2018
Third Phase of Expansion Of The NIMR Water Treatment Pl...Oman National Investments Development company “TANMIA” has signed an agreement to launch the third phase of expansion of the Nimr Water...
30 Jul 2018
Oman dates development company launched
TANMIA has officially announced the establishment of Nakheel Oman Development Company jointly with the...